Dr. Angela Le, DACM, MSTOM,LAc.
Dr. Angela Le is a leading integrative reproductive health expert, acupuncturist and founder of Fifth Avenue Fertility Wellness in New York City, as well as one of the first practitioners in the country to focus exclusively on fertility. For over 17 years, she has dedicated her practice to support, treat and empower thousands of women. Respected and trusted by the leading reproductive endocrinologists throughout the country, she works in collaboration with both physicians and patients to provide a holistic perspective and create a personalized experience directed at the best possible conditions for conception.
Dr. Le serves not only as an esteemed practitioner, but also as an advocate for her patients throughout every phase of their care, including helping them to navigate their fertility treatment choices from pre-conception through to their postpartum period, while working in close partnership with top experts from the medical community. She is well-versed and educated in both eastern approaches to Whole Systems Traditional Chinese Medicine and western biomedical research and has a unique ability to translate spiritual wisdom and traditional medicine in a way that is relevant for our modern lives. She offers her expertise to each patient, helping her to develop a strategic and individualized fertility plan that promotes true transformation through self-care and introspection.
Known for her inspiring philosophy and practice, she is continually sought after to speak and lead workshops to guide patients on their journey toward parenthood, and is a notable, compassionate voice within the women's health community.
- Acupuncturist licensed in New York and California
- Clinical Doctorate of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
- Licensed as a Doctor of Acupuncture in the State of Rhode Island
- Dipl. Ac. (NCCAOM), National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
- Certified as a Fellow of the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine (ABORM), an advanced examination created by leading reproductive endocrinologists and acupuncturists in fertility treatment to meet the patient and physician demand for a demonstration of knowledge of care in this field
- Graduated with honors from Yo San University with a Master of Science in Traditional Chinese Medicine
Graduated from Cal State Fullerton with a Bachelor of Arts in History and Asian Philosophy